As used in this privacy statement, "Colossal Group", "us", and "we" refer to the Colossal Group itself and/or one or more of its network, brands, businesses, firms, associates, affiliates, franchisees, agents, partners, etc. that may process your personal information.
Colossal Group (including its network, brands, businesses, firms, associates, affiliates, franchisees, partners, etc.) may use personal information for any reasons described within this statement or as otherwise stated at the point of data collection. In compliance with our ethical values, we are transparent about why and how we process personal data.
Colossal Group is dedicated strongly to protecting personal data. As part of this fundamental obligation, the Colossal Group is committed to suitable security and use of personal information, whether accumulated by us or provided to us. This shall apply to all the websites, mobile applications, and other services (collectively, the "Online Services") that link to this Privacy Statement.
Our privacy statement elucidates why and how we collect and use personal data and explains individuals' rights in relation to their personal information. This statement applies to personal data provided to us, both by individuals or businesses themselves or by others. PII can be used for any purpose described within this privacy statement or as otherwise stated at the point of collection.
Colossal Group processes personal data for a variety of purposes. We collect this data directly from you or indirectly from your public profiles, other websites, or your employers, service providers, business partners, or any other sources.
“Personal Information” (also referred to as "personally identifiable information" or "PII") includes any data relating to an individual (person or business) that can be identified, directly or indirectly. It also refers to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of an individual. Various types of personal information are collected whenever you use our services, as discussed below. The personal information we collect about you principally depends on your relationship with us.
We may collect following personal information from you (the list is not exhaustive):
This may include the real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifiers, email address, telephone number, account number, username, and password, driver's license number, passport number, government-issued identification card number, and/or other similar identifiers. It may also include your address, physical address, phone number, date of birth, designation, gender, nationality, other personal, business, demographic, and contact information. We may also record Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses from which visitors appear to originate.
"Sensitive" personal information is collected only when the relevant individual voluntarily provides us with this information or where law or professional standards permit such information to be collected. “Sensitive information” includes data regarding a person's race, ethnicity, political beliefs, trade union membership, religious beliefs, physical health, mental health, sexual life, or criminal record. By providing the sensitive information to the Colossal Group, you use discretion and consent to use that information by us for legitimate business purposes and consent to the transfer and storage of such information in our databases. You may also submit certain information in connection with an application for employment with the Colossal Group and during your employment period with us.
This includes records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, vehicle identification number, account balances, payment history, account activity, bank account information, credit application, credit checks, information from credit reporting agencies, other information relating to your financial institution, and/or other purchasing histories or consumer tendencies.
This may include fingerprints, facial scans, voice recognition information, genetic information, and/or other similar biometric identifiers.
Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity
This may include cookie identifiers, clear GIFs, web beacons, browser type, Internet Service Provider, operating system, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, device platform, device version, click-stream data, and/or other networks/device characteristics including settings for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Global Positioning System ("GPS") data.
This may include GPS data or location information based upon your IP address, cell network data, and/or other similar location data. Colossal Group may use location based technology, cookies, web beacons, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other technologies to collect certain types of information automatically. Once you consent to the collection of location information of your mobile device, you can manage your location services preferences at any time through the settings of your mobile device. Please note that altering or altogether switching off location-based services may affect some features of our Online Services, and you may not be able to use some of these services fully.
Audio, Electronic or Visual Information
This may include records of calls to or from our customer service centers and/or video surveillance information.
Professional or Employment-Related Information
This may include information regarding your current and previous employers, job title, job responsibilities, income, assets, and/or any other information related to your work history.
Education Related Information
This includes academic records, degrees, and educational history.
Inferences About You
This may include preferences and characteristics and information we may infer from other personal information we have collected.
This may include a passport, other government-issued identification, driver license, proof of bank account, utility bill and/or proof of address, etc.
Information Not Listed Above and Related To Personal Characteristics
This may include marital status, military service or veteran status, date of birth, signature, physical characteristics, credit, and debit card numbers, and other financial, medical, and health insurance information, etc.
Colossal Group may collect personal information from the following sources:
- Our clients, customers, or their authorized representatives.
- Our vendors, supplier or their authorized representatives
- Communications and interactions with you or your representatives, agents, distributors, franchise, etc.
- Your interaction with us through our websites, mobile applications, and forms.
- Our brands, businesses, subsidiaries, network, affiliates, joint ventures, business partners, service providers, and their associates.
- Our service providers, such as analytics providers, website hosting providers, systems administrators, customer relationship management providers, and communication providers.
- Our promotional and joint marketing partners, including online advertising providers and partners.
- Non-affiliated firms with which we have a business relationship.
- Social media platforms and other similar sites, online communities, and forums.
- Information you share, upload, sync, and/or import from a device with us through any medium.
- Employees and job applicants.
- Delivery service providers
- Your or our Contractors.
- Databases, for example, anti-fraud databases, sanctions lists, and legal judgments, etc.
- Government entities.
- Merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses
- Firms for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services.
- Our franchise and authorized agents, re-sellers, distributors.
- Search results and links, including both paid and non-paid listings.
- Publicly-available sources.
Examples of point of collection of information include:
- When you search or shop for products or services in our stores, including when you add or remove an item from your cart.
- When you place an order or inquire about our products or services.
- When you download, stream, view, or use the content on a device or through a service or application on a device;
- When you provide information in your account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one email address or mobile number when shopping with us) or your profile;
- When you talk to or otherwise interact with our staff, agents, representatives, distributors, etc.
- When you upload or refer your contacts.
- When you configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with any of our service, website, and mobile app.
- When you offer your products or services on or through our services, website, and mobile app.
- When you communicate with us by email, website contact form, phone, or otherwise.
- When you complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a survey.
- When you take part in a contest or draw.
- When you participate in discussion boards, blogs, or other community features.
- When you provide reviews and/or ratings.
- When you set up an event reminder.
When you engage product availability alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications or Price Notifications.
We may collect or use the information for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Online Services.
- Customize your online experience.
- Purchase, sell, provide, and deliver goods.
- Provide and perform services.
- Billing and payment.
- Communicate with you.
- Relationship management.
- Fulfill any specific requests from you.
- Advertisement and marketing.
- Measure the effectiveness of our marketing activities.
- Gauge user interests.
- Analyze statistics generated on the use of our Online Services.
- Ensure IT and cybersecurity.
- Carry out system diagnostics.
- Assess third-party vendors and service providers.
- Compliance with policy, procedures, laws, regulations, and professional standards.
- Financial reporting and accounting.
- General business administration.
- Internal analytics and benchmarking.
We may use your personal information for any of the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement, as required by law, as permitted by professional standards or as otherwise stated at the point of collection.
Cookies may be placed on the internet-enabled device whenever you use our Online Services. This allows Online Services to remember your computer or device and serves several purposes. Our Cookies Policy can be accessed here.
A web beacon is an image file that can be used to collect certain information, for example, an IP address, a browser type, time at which content was viewed, and the existence of cookies previously set by the same server.
Colossal Group uses web beacons to track the effectiveness of third-party web sites that provide us services, gathering visitor statistics, and managing cookies. Also, we may use web beacons in our newsletters and other communications to monitor recipient actions such as email open rates. We use web beacons only in accordance with applicable laws
Some web beacons can be rendered unusable by rejecting their associated cookies. The web beacon may still record anonymous information from your IP address; however, cookie information will not be recorded. Please be aware that if you render any web beacons unusable, you may not be able to experience some of the features of the Online Services fully.
The Online Services may contain functionality for sharing to social media through applications (such as the Twitter widget or Facebook Like button) or allow you to use a social media identity to log in to our Online Services.
These applications may collect and use information regarding your use of the Online Services. Interactions with and through such applications are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide respective application(s). We neither have control nor responsibility for those firms, applications, or their use of your information.
Our Online Services may host blogs, forums, crowd-sourcing, and other applications or services (collectively "social media features") to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and content. Any information that you provide on any of our social media features may be shared with other users, over whom we may have limited or no control.
We may utilize online identification technologies from marketing partners, third party sites and social media platforms. These technologies help us measure the efficacy of our marketing and awareness campaigns and to understand how visitors navigate to the Websites from an ad. We may use these technologies to compile statistics about visitors who interact with the Websites and other Online Services, to gauge the effectiveness of our ads, and to provide more pertinent information to our visitors.
We recognize the importance of protecting children's privacy in an online environment. Our Online Services are not deliberately designed for or directed at children under the age of 13. Colossal Group does not knowingly collect or maintain information about individuals under the age of 13; except to provide professional services as part of our engagement.
We share personal information only as stated in this policy;
- To meet our professional and business needs.
- To execute your requests.
- To market our products and services.
- To meet legal and professional requirements.
- Otherwise with your consent.
Colossal Group may share PII with third-party service providers and vendors, including providers of administrative, identity management, website hosting, data analysis, data back-up, subscription services, marketing tools, and security management services. Each such third party is required to protect PII as per contractual obligations and data protection legislation applicable to its provision of services.
Colossal Group may also disclose PII to respond to lawful requests of government or law enforcement agencies to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or where disclosure is required by any laws, court orders, or government regulations. PII disclosure may also be required for data privacy review, security audit, and/or to investigate or respond to a complaint or threat.
In the event, there is a change in ownership of the Colossal Group (or an affiliate, franchise, business or its assets) as the result of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, the information owned or controlled by the Colossal Group may be transferred to another firm / new owners. We may also share information in connection to negotiation, consideration, or completion of a transaction in which we are acquired, merged, sell, liquidate, assign or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
The Colossal Group may sell, transfer, or provide the PII you provide to any third parties for their direct marketing use.
Colossal Group and our service providers may use and share personal information in an aggregated, anonymized form for research and development. This data does not identify you individually.
Colossal Group may transfer certain PII across geographical borders to or to outside firms working with us or on our behalf. We may also store PII in a jurisdiction other than where from where you access our Online Services, and such jurisdiction may not provide the same level of protection for your personal information as your present location/base country.
By submitting your information to Colossal Group, you consent to share, transfer, and/or storage of your information by us.
We may require you to provide certain additional personal information. Colossal Group may also ask for your permission for specific uses of your PII, and you can agree to or decline those uses.
If you opt-in for a particular communication, such as a newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions included in respective communication. We will try to remove your unsubscribe you promptly, although we may require additional information before we can process your request.
If you have submitted personal information to Colossal Group, under most circumstances, you have the right of reasonable access to that data to correct any inaccuracies.
You can request to update or remove entire or specific information about you. We will carry out all reasonable and practical efforts to comply with your such requests, so long as these are consistent with the applicable laws and professional standards. To request access or for correction, updating, or removal of your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
Colossal Group and its service providers try their best to protect personal information from unauthorized loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Access to information is limited to only those who need to know. All individuals with access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of information. Despite our efforts, security cannot be guaranteed against all threats.
Colossal Group may periodically review any of the accounts maintained with it for compliance with sanctions screening requirements. Any additional information provided as part of this request will be securely stored and only used for compliance purposes.
You may be asked to provide the legal name, date of birth, identity verification documents, and/or any other information of yourself or any person in your account. If the information is not available with you, indicate the same using the option available on the data request page. A pop-up message may appear when you visit our sites until you provide the requested information. If you do not provide the information within a reasonable time or it is found not to be satisfactory, it may be necessary to disable and/or suspend your account or of someone linked to your account until the requisite information is submitted to us.
In certain circumstances, for example, to register or restore your account, we may require verification of your account by providing us with necessary documents. These documents may include:
- As an individual:
- A copy of a computerized national identity card, unexpired passport, or other government-issued identification (for example, driver's license).
- Proof of address, such as a recent credit card bill or utility bill.
- Proof of bank account (for example, a certificate issued by the bank).
- Proof of tax registration, and active taxpayer status (for example, tax number registration certificate, VAT / Sales Tax registration certificate issued by tax authority).
- As a business:
- A copy of a document showing that your organization’s registration with the respective authority.
- A copy of your organization's establishment documents (for example, partnership deed, memorandum, etc.).
- An authority letter on the company’s letterhead.
- A copy of an official letter mailed at the physical location of your business (for example, a recent utility bill, bank statement, etc.).
- Proof of bank account (for example, a certificate issued by the bank).
Proof of tax registration, and active taxpayer status (for example, tax number registration certificate, VAT / Sales Tax registration certificate issued by tax authority).
You may be entitled by the applicable law to exercise the following rights with respect to your personal information with Colossal Group:
- Right to know. You may have a right to request details of what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and/or sell, as applicable.
- Right to delete. You may have a right to request that we delete the personal information that the Colossal Group has collected about you.
- Right to non-discrimination. You may have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of the privacy rights described above.
- Right to opt-out of the sale of personal information. You may have a right to request to be opted-out from the sale of your personal information.
You may authorize someone to exercise the above-mentioned rights on your behalf. In case we have collected PII on your minor child, you may exercise the rights, as mentioned above, on behalf of your minor child.
To exercise your rights, submit your request to [email protected]. We will respond to authorized and verified requests as soon as practicable and as required by law. Before taking any action, we must be able to reasonably verify your identity and authority to make such a request. Please note that in cases where we had received your information through our business partners, or where we are otherwise operating as a service provider, we may refer you to the business with whom you have a direct relationship to implement your request, according to applicable law.
The above rights may be subject to various exclusions and exceptions under the law. In addition, under certain circumstances, we may be unable to implement your request. We will advise you of any reason for denying or restricting a request. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Colossal Group is committed to continuous improvement, and therefore we may modify our Privacy Statement as and when applicable to reflect our updated privacy practices. Whenever we make changes to this statement, we will revise the "updated date” at the top of this page. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed about how Colossal Group is protecting your information.
This is a sample text. You can click on it to edit it inline or open the element options to access additional options for this element.Colossal Group is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data. If you have any questions or comments about our administration of your PII, please contact us at [email protected]. This address may also be used to communicate any concerns you may have regarding compliance with our Privacy Statement.